Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adebisi Shank - This Is the Album of a Band Called Adebisi Shank



I love this record. I don't even know much about the band. I can't remember where I heard about them and no one I know has ever heard of them. But this record is great all the way through. High energy, interesting ideas in every song, great playing. And no lyrics. According to their record company's website they are a "three Piece intrumental Robot/Dance rock trio based in Wexford, Ireland". From the sounds of it they are a band that is best appriciated live. If they come to my home town I will definately check them out. I suggest that you buy this record as soon as you can. It will make most of that other crap you listen to sound like the shit that it is.

About the name, I can only guess that it's a reference to Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character on the TV series OZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment